The Couragers @ "Five Stars" Musical
The children were in for a treat last Friday when they watched the "Five Stars" Musical put up by the P4 pupils. I hope that they enjoyed themselves and spoke nothing but praises for their seniors as the performance was fantastic, to say the least! Although most of them were not able understand and grasp the essence of the storyline, I could see that they were impressed with the acting and sound effects of the show nonetheless. Many thanks to Mrs Tan (Samantha's Mom) who has been accompanying us to all the learning journeys so far! I really appreciate your help! =)
Just to share with you what the kids thought the show was about when I asked them if they understand what the show was about. Some felt that it was a story about the sun and the moon. Some thought it was about magic forces! There were a handful who did have an idea of the plot when they said that the message behind was to tell us not to be lazy and not to fight with our friends. =)
Click here for the synopsis of the musical.
I have to say that I was very surprised and pleased with the childrens' angelic behaviour at the theatre. They were rooted to their seats (except when they have to visit the washroom), attentive and quiet throughout the musical. Well done, Couragers! *pat your heads* Enjoy the slideshow below.




No comments:
Post a Comment