Learning Journey to Kids Kampong!
Dear all,
We went to Kids Kampong yesterday and the children had a marvellous time! Their wide smiles in the following pictures say it all. It was so much fun! (mentioned by all) The children experienced feeding and petting of the farm animals, fishing and also bonding with their friends. The learning journey was made complete with appropriate worksheet activities. It is definitely a trip the children will remember in a long time =)
I'll like to extend my thanks to Mrs Chew [Mother of Keefe], Mrs Lam [Mother of Zi Yang] and Mrs Tan [Mother of Samantha] in helping me throughout the entire learning journey. I appreciate all the assistance =)
We went to Kids Kampong yesterday and the children had a marvellous time! Their wide smiles in the following pictures say it all. It was so much fun! (mentioned by all) The children experienced feeding and petting of the farm animals, fishing and also bonding with their friends. The learning journey was made complete with appropriate worksheet activities. It is definitely a trip the children will remember in a long time =)
I'll like to extend my thanks to Mrs Chew [Mother of Keefe], Mrs Lam [Mother of Zi Yang] and Mrs Tan [Mother of Samantha] in helping me throughout the entire learning journey. I appreciate all the assistance =)
There were 3 main segments of the Kids Kampong programme, namely 'Feeding', 'Pets Corner' [Petting/ Looking at animals] and 'Fishing'. Enjoy the slideshow below! (The loading might take some time)
*As the class was split for the Learning Journey, I seek your understanding if there are fewer photos of the group which I did not accompany.




No comments:
Post a Comment