Happy Birthday, Ying Xuan! I would like to thank Mr and Mrs Chua for the fantastic goodie bags prepared for the children and teachers on 16th Jan! I hope that all these had come as a surprise for Ying Xuan as planned. =) Enjoy the photos I've taken below.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Miss April, thanks for the effort and the photos. Ying Xuan was very happy with the little celebration! :)
I must say that the blog is a very useful instrument for parents to keep ourselves updated on the class/school developments. It felt like attending school once more! :p
Hello!!! I am Miss April Chew and I am the form teacher of 1 Courage 2007. I have set up this blog as an avenue for information and communication between teacher and parents. Feel free to suggest ways as to how we can work together to bring out the best in the children. I wish us all a fulfilling year ahead =)
Contact me @
chew_yee_mei_april@moe.edu.sg
Direct line: 63516173
1 comment:
Miss April, thanks for the effort and the photos. Ying Xuan was very happy with the little celebration! :)
I must say that the blog is a very useful instrument for parents to keep ourselves updated on the class/school developments. It felt like attending school once more! :p
Ying Xuan's Dad
Post a Comment