Return of files for revision
Please note that I have returned 3 files to the children for revision purposes [SA1 Exams].
There are still a few more worksheets for filing and I seek your cooperation in helping your child file them up as I return them by next week. Please go through all the worksheets with your child and sign where necessary. All worksheets are filed properly [according to dates, latest ones on top]. Please ensure that they will still be in this order when I collect them after the exams.
For both Red and Green [English] files, kindly check that your child has Units 1 - 7 [most important] by this coming week [Unit 7 not completed yet, will return within the week]. Besides these units, there are of course, additional worksheets filed in.
For the Blue [Maths] file, kindly check that your child has Units 1 - 9, Two Review 1, Review 2, and Revision Test [most important] by this coming week.
For this entire week, I will be letting the children do Exam Practice papers [English and Maths] in an exam setting environment [No discussion/talking]. Last Friday, the children have done 1 English Practice Exam. I will return a total of 2 English and 2 Maths Exam Practice papers by this week. The marks that your child has obtained for the Practice papers will give you a rough idea of how they might perform for the actual exams.
I was very strict in the marking so that the children will realize that every careless mistake will cause some precious marks to be lost. I realized that many of them are still not trying their best and are careless in their work. However, there is still time to improve, and I hope that all children will use the remaining time to revise hard and rise to the occasion on the exam days! Kindly go through all these papers a few times over with your child to prep them up. Also, not forgetting the English and Maths Textbooks 1A which are both useful in their revision. Thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment